Contact lenses can provide sharp vision and enhanced peripheral vision in many cases. A thorough examination, including computerized refraction and topography, allows suitable candidates to wear precision fit contact lenses for everything from simple prescriptions to severe astigmatism and even multifocal requirements.
Our certified contact lens specialist optician is trained in highly specialized lenses that are designed for patients with any of the following visual needs/conditions:
- Sclera contact lenses
- Any and all RGP lenses, including multifocal, toric and bitoric lenses
- Surgically altered corneas (failed Lasik or any other corneal surgery)
- Damaged and repaired corneas
- Radial keratotomy patients
- Post-penetrating keratoplasty (corneal graft)
- Steven Johnson syndrome
- Fuch’s dystrophy
Reorder Your Contact Lenses
To be able to reorder additional contact lenses, you must already be a customer. If we don’t have your information on file, you can schedule an appointment to ensure that your contact lenses are tailored to your unique optical needs.