Contact lenses can provide sharp vision and enhanced peripheral vision in many cases. Thorough examination, including computerized refraction and topography, allows suitable candidates to wear precision fit contacts for everything from simple prescriptions to severe astigmatism and even multifocal requirements.
Our Certified Contact Lens Specialist Optician is trained in highly speciality Lenses that are designed for patients with any of the following visual needs/ Conditions :
- Sclera Contact Lenses
- Any and All RGP Lenses , Including Multifocal and Toric and Bitoric Lenses
- Surgically Alter Corneas – Failed Lasik or any other Corneal Surgery
- Radial Keratotomy Patients
- Damaged and Repaired Corneas
- Post Penetrating Keratoplasty ( Corneal Graft)
- Steven Johnson Syndrome
- Fuch’s Distrophy
Reorder Your Contact Lenses
To be able to reorder additional contact lenses, you must already be a customer. If we don’t have your information on file, you can schedule an appointment to ensure that your contact lenses are tailored to your unique Optical needs.